Sunday 14 September 2008

Felindre

Whist doing little scouting trip looking for a fishery, I traveled up in to the hills in Felindre and was amazed at the view, from where I was standing I could see Port Talbot, then all the way round to Lougher estuary with north Gower also visable. I took a few pictures to be honest I wasn't very impressed with the pictures as they don't really give you a proper feel for how great the panoramic view was, anyway here they are.
A lone sheep on the mountain road.
Clase and the dreaded DVLA with Kilvey Hill just behind.
In the distance the East and West Piers and further in the distance Port Talbot.
The whole of north Gower.
Another Sheep.
Felindre's Hills
Another shot of north Gower this time with the Lougher estuary and a bit of Llanelli in the foreground.

3 comments:

The Chippbutty said...

Quite a view from up there isn't it? Your pictures certainly capture it. I really like the last one, a lovely shot.

Chris E said...

What a fantastic view of Gower. I'm going to have to follow in your footstops to that place Dan.

Dan Jones said...

You should be able to get some cracking shots with your camera, my battered old one doesn't do the view any justice.